Management liability solutions for professional firms
Travelers Canada professional indemnity department has a strong history of writing professional liability insurance, dating back to 1946 in North America. We look to this history, and our in-depth understanding of specialized businesses, in tailoring coverage to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Wrap+® errors and omissions liability – Miscellaneous professional liability insurance is essential to cover the errors and omissions exposures of a variety of professionals. We offer miscellaneous professional liability coverage for a wide variety of professionals.
- Excess lawyers – Follow-form excess professional liability insurance for lawyers across Canada. Coverage is written excess of mandatory primary lawyers professional liability insurance programs in each province.
- Design Professionals - liability coverage for architects, engineers, land surveyors, landscape architects, construction managers and technical consultants.
In addition to the listed products, we also offer the following ancillary policies:
- Identity fraud expense reimbursement including credit restoration services
- Office contents and liability insurance for small businesses
- Cyber Liability
Our target customers
- Canadian-domiciled organizations and professionals
- We will also write:
- U.S. exposure
- Principals with established accreditation and professional expertise
- Organizations that value risk management, with emphasis on minimizing losses through contract language
Even with prevention, incidents happen, but filing claims should never be a complicated process for your business. Our team is with you every step of the claims process from initial assessment to finalizing your settlements, with the goal of successfully moving your business forward at the forefront of our strategy.
Whether your business has limited U.S. or international dealings or operates in countries around the world, we can provide coverage for our Canadian clients from initial startup and provide solutions in every step of their evolvement and expansion when facing local regulatory requirements.