Cross Border Solutions
Global business demands an insurance carrier that combines expertise and service with a wide reaching network. Whether your business has limited international dealings or operates in countries the world over, Travelers can tailor coverages to address your exposures.
With a network of owned operations, local partners and platforms in over 125 countries, we deliver coverage and service that is right for each market.
Travelers Canada has a strong partnership with a dedicated Travelers team in the U.S. who are at-the-ready to service Canadian-based customers with risks south of the border. Our cross-border solutions are accessible, efficient and proven for Canadian companies with U.S. exposures. And our on-the-ground claims and risk control capabilities in the U.S. are second to none. Any customer having a U.S. admitted policy with Travelers has the backing of one of the largest commercial insurers in the US. Our brokers will enjoy the single underwriter contact in Canada who will service all the client’s needs.
- Locally admitted coverage
- Access to licensed U.S. agent
- Property, liability, workers compensation, auto and other exposures
- Technical underwriting, pricing, forms and coverage
- Knowledge of local compliance issues – rates, forms, compulsory lines
- Local market expertise
- Coordination of internal and external services, including risk control and claim services
Part of a global network
Travelers’ international footprint in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Ireland is strengthened by strategic alliances with major insurance companies in more than 125 countries. We select partner companies based on strict criteria, which ensures solid service and financial security from companies that are leaders in their markets.
- Foreign Voluntary Workers’ Compensation
- Foreign Non-Owned Auto
- Difference in Conditions/Difference in Limits