Oil and Gas Insurance
Running an oil and gas business is no easy task. Overseeing rig equipment and tools, conducting well evaluations, managing crew and complying with ever-evolving government regulations are rife with potential problems. While you need to know that you're protected in case something does go wrong, troubleshooting any of the numerous events that could threaten your operation is likely your priority. At Travelers Canada, we understand that, and can help lift insurance worry from your shoulders. Using our in-depth knowledge of insurance for the oil and gas industry and understanding of your commitment to exceptional practices, we've developed a portfolio of policies and coverage options tailored to your oil and gas business needs.
Who is Oil and Gas insurance right for?
- Service contractors (e.g., well loggers, perforators, geophysical services, workovers, oil field electricians)
- Equipment rental firms
- Geologists and seismic exploration
- Manufacturing and wholesale firms (e.g., tubular products)
- Facility construction including pipeline
- Drilling contractors
Types of Oil and Gas Insurance Coverage
Whether our risk is an individual consultant, or a larger oilfield contracting company, Travelers Canada will meet the coverage requirements of the operation. From office premises to the job site, our oil and gas brokers have contractors covered.
- EnergyPro® General Liability Coverage - Our integrated coverage approach combines pollution liability insurance coverage with commercial general liability coverage in the same policy form to provide virtually seamless protection for many types of losses.
- EnergyPro® Umbrella Excess - For increased policy limits.
- Inland Marine and Property Coverage - To cover costs or losses related to a contractor's shop and equipment through contractor equipment coverage.
- Automobile Liability Coverage - For vehicles used on a day-to-day basis in an oil and gas operation.
Our Oil and Gas Insurance Coverage Services
Even with prevention, incidents happen, but filing claims should never be a complicated process for your business. Our team of oil and gas insurance brokers is with you every step of the claims process from initial assessment to finalizing your settlements, with the goal of successfully moving your business forward at the forefront of our strategy.
Travelers Canada Risk Control's mission is to prevent losses before they have the chance to impact your business. Using strategic industry-specific resources, we fine tune a game plan custom to your business, and in doing so we uniquely provide preventative protection for many potential uncertainties in your field.
Whether your business has limited U.S. or international dealings or operates in countries around the world, we can provide coverage for our Canadian clients from initial startup and provide coverage options in every step of their evolvement and expansion when facing local regulatory requirements.