At Travelers Canada, we understand the unique needs of specialized manufacturers. Our manufacturing solutions deliver industry-specific underwriting, risk control analysis and claim service tailored to the nuances of today's manufacturing industry. Our cross border & global capabilities provide additional options for those who do business or have property abroad.
Who is this right for?
- Electrical equipment manufacturers - Electrical distribution equipment, Electrical industrial apparatus, Household appliances, Electrical lighting, Wiring equipment, Other types of electrical equipment and supplies
- Food and beverage manufacturers - Bakery products/dry goods, Candy and confectionery products, Ice cream and frozen desserts, Prepared foods, Milk and dairy, Fruits and vegetables, Meat and seafood, Soft drink manufacturers, Breweries, Wineries, Canned foods, Frozen foods
- Metal product manufacturers - Auto parts (non-critical), Metal casting and molding, Industrial and commercial machinery and equipment, Metal forging, Metal rolling, drawing and extruding, Metal stamping and machining
- Manufacturers of wood products* (Manufacturers of finished goods) - Furniture and fixtures, Wood and paper products
- Mineral product manufacturers - Crushed and broken limestone, Construction sand and gravel, Glass products, made of purchased glass, Brick and structural clay tile, Concrete block and brick, Concrete products, except block and brick, Ready-mix concrete, Cut stone and stone products, Abrasive products, Mineral and earth, ground and otherwise treated
- Plastic and rubber goods manufacturers* (Manufacturers of finished goods including such processes as lamination and films) - Fabricated rubber products, Plastic plumbing fixtures, Food containers, Plastic bottles, Laminated/film products, Plastic and rubber footwear, Molded, extruded and lathe-cut rubber goods, Rubber or plastic hoses and belting, Plastic pipe, Gaskets, packaging and sealing, Plastic products
- Textile product manufacturers (Manufacturers of textile products including knitting, spinning, weaving and finishing sectors) - Apparel and accessories, Broad woven fabric mills, Cotton and man-made fiber and silk, Household furnishings, except draperies and curtains
- Printers - Pre- and post-press service providers, Commercial and lithographic printers, Book, textbook, pamphlet and music book printers, Business form printers
*Travelers Canada insures highly protected risks.
- Tenant’s improvements and computer hardware, computer software and data media material
- Equipment breakdown including production machinery
- Manufacturers selling price valuation
- Peak season endorsement
- Replacement cost for patterns, dies and molds
- Property in transit, including loading and unloading
- Newly acquired premises
- Worldwide coverage with suits brought back to North America
- Cyber liability
- Manufacturer’s Errors & Omissions
- Product Recall
- Food Contamination
- Printers’ Errors & Omissions
Even with prevention, incidents happen, but filing claims should never be a complicated process for your business. Our team is with you every step of the claims process from initial assessment to finalizing your settlements, with the goal of successfully moving your business forward at the forefront of our strategy.
Travelers Canada Risk Control's mission is to prevent losses before they have the chance to impact your business. Using strategic industry-specific resources, we fine tune a game plan custom to your business, and in doing so we uniquely provide preventative protection for many potential uncertainties in your field.
Whether your business has limited U.S. or international dealings or operates in countries around the world, we can provide coverage for our Canadian clients from initial startup and provide solutions in every step of their evolvement and expansion when facing local regulatory requirements.