Hotels offer so much more than just a place for a good night’s sleep. From spas and golf courses to gyms, pools and restaurants, the hotel industry is full of assorted properties. It’s also full of diverse risks and exposures. Fortunately, Travelers Canada offers customizable solutions to hotels dealing with real-world risks.
Our cross border & global capabilities provide additional options for those who do business or have property abroad.
Who is this right for?
- Franchised hotel operations
- Convention hotels or conference centres
- Full and limited service hotels
- Urban located risks
- Includes contents, stock, tenant improvements and betterments, as well as electronic data processing equipment in the definition of business personal property
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Business interruption
- Outdoor property (including signs, walkways, sidewalks, driveways and parking areas)
- Emergency evacuation expense – hotel guests endorsement
- Restaurant wine stock endorsement
- Food contamination – direct damage endorsement
- Hospitality errors and omissions liability
- Professional Personal grooming services endorsement
Even with prevention, incidents happen, but filing claims should never be a complicated process for your business. Our team is with you every step of the claims process from initial assessment to finalizing your settlements, with the goal of successfully moving your business forward at the forefront of our strategy.
Travelers Canada Risk Control's mission is to prevent losses before they have the chance to impact your business. Using strategic industry-specific resources, we fine tune a game plan custom to your business, and in doing so we uniquely provide preventative protection for many potential uncertainties in your field.
Whether your business has limited U.S. or international dealings or operates in countries around the world, we can provide coverage for our Canadian clients from initial startup and provide solutions in every step of their evolvement and expansion when facing local regulatory requirements.